Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default choose a specific color for my chart

Under Tools - Options, Color tab. You can select to modify any of the default
colors (including ones used for charts). Click "modify", then go to the
"custom" tab. You can now define a specific color using either RGB or HSL.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Berit" wrote:

I want my charts to be of specific colors, different from the ones I can
choose in excel. I want to type them in using the color code (as we do in
html). But I can't figure out how. Can anybody help me...?