Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Help with multiplication formula

see response to your posting in another group

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Josh W" wrote in message
1) I want to do the following calculation in cell E20: total of cells D1
D20 multiplied by 3. What is the correct formula?
2) Also if I want to add up many RANDOM cells and then multiply the total
by
one other cell, what is the quickest way?
Thanks so much. Excel 2003

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.