Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ALEX ALEX is offline

Default Data from 3 different sheets in the same workbook

are there any limitations as to why you could not link to 4th sheet?

"Marta" wrote:

We have to produce a pie chart on a new sheet which will show the percentage
total of 3 different data that are in 3 different sheets but the cell's still
the same (B14 in sheet1, B14 in sheet2, B14 in sheet3).
I hold the CTRL button but it doesn't work.
Is there a way to create this piechart without linking the 3 data in a
fourth sheet? We tried in a lot of different ways but they give us errors
(one of them is "reference is not valid")
Thanks