Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Mike is offline

Default Formatting Issue

I have a number of worksheets referencing data pulls in other sheets. When I
finished developing the whole updatable template I realized there were some
cells with the common errors such as #REF!, #DIV/0!, etc...I am trying to
come up with a way other than 'IF' statements to either have the errored
cells return nothing or a dash or something other than the error itself. I
do not want to use IF statements because my reference cells and my data pull
are in a dfiferent order so I would have to enter each one individually. I
was thinking some type of conditional formatting or something, but have had
no luck in finding anything thus far. HELP!!!!

Thank you.