Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tondos Tondos is offline

Default Excel 2007 General Question

My company is converting to Excel 2007 from 2003 tomorrow. There has been no
planning, discussion, or thought given to this process. I am a Financial
Analyst that lives in Excel all day every day. I have thousands of files
with Financial Statements, models, scenarios, etc. and I have dozens of
macros created to run some automated processes.

My questions a Can anyone give me some general guidance on what I should
do first in 2007? Do I need to open and save as '2007' all of my existing
files? Will my 2003 macros in my 'Personal' macro book still work? I know
this seems silly, but I'm a nervous wreck, as I just don't have the time to
learn how to do every little thing (I have many custom toolbars with dozens
of custom buttons created to faciliate my work, can I still do this?)

Thanks
Tondos