Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kris kris is offline

Default Error when adding add-in

I am trying to add the Condition Sum Wizard add-in into Excel 2007. When I
go to the Forumula tab to try and use the new Conditional Sum Wizard I get an
error that says, "could not load an object because it is not available on
this machine"

I click ok two times. I click on the Conditional Sum Wizard tool and I get
a run-time error.

I have tried to uninstall/reinstall office making sure I install all
options. I have even deleted the sumif add-in off of the hard drive and made
Excel re-install the addin but everytime, I get the "could not load an object
because it is not available on this machine" error.

Any thoughts?