Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
munchkin munchkin is offline

Default Show prior year based on date in other cell

Is there any way to copy a full date (mm/dd/yyyy), past it into the cells
below, but have the year change to the prior year in descending order?

Specific info: B4 shows the current mm/dd/yyyy of a file. Depending on how
many years we have had this account we want B5 through B?? to show same
mm/dd, but prior yy in descending order.

Right now we are copying B4 & pasting in the rows below, then manually
changing the year in each cell - is there an easier to do this?

Thanks much!