PeterM

Thanks to all of you, how sweet it is, finally back to where I couldn't get
back to....You guys and gals are so wonderful.................Peter

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
If you want to view two sheets in the same workbook:

Choose WindowNew Window
Choose WindowArrange
Select Vertical, and add a check mark to 'Windows of active workbook'
Click OK
In one of the windows, click on a different sheet tab

PeterM wrote:
I'm having a major blockage here, but then I'm an old man, so I need the
help every once in awhile. What is the sequence of menu commands to get
2 spreadsheets next to each other, but I need to manipulate them
separately. I need to cut and paste between them. Please let me know how
to accomplish that..............I'm using Win xp home and use Office 2003
Std edition.....Thanks.......Peter

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List