David

CLR wrote

Followup on your followup <g
Although the concatenated suffix's must be in sequence for each group,
they need NOT start with 1 each time..........sooo, you could just use
another helper column with numbers sequenced from 1-XXXX, and then
concatenate the names and the respective row from this new column, so
it might read,
Brown,Charlie1....Brown,Charlie2......Armstrong,Ja ck12......Armstrong,J
ack13 , etc etc..........would make the initial setup easier, just
type in one formula and copy down................

Ok, I follow the first part (sequenced numbers in another helper column),
but then I get lost with 2nd (concatenate names and the respective row from
this new column).

Test data:
Col A = names followed by 3 rows of data in Col A, B & C
Col D = 1st helper column with ??? formula to copy down
Col E = 2nd helper oolumn with sequenced numbers

I'm lost.

--
David