PegL

One way: add a column which has the formula =right(a2,1) (assuming your data
is in column A, starting in row 2). Copy that down. If this is fairly
large, you might then do a copy;paste special values to get rid of the
formulas. Then sort on that column 1st, then the original column.

"DougMash" wrote:

I need to sort a column of data by the LAST digit of the data. We add a
letter to the end of our catalog numbers to denote "new" (ie 012345-N) or
"used" (12345-U), and I'd love to be able to sort by that last digit. Thanks!