Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KSL KSL is offline

Default How do I make a rank equation that omits particular cells?

I have sales figures for certain reps in column E, and am trying to rank them
all in column H. The problem is that they are grouped by region and column E
also includes the regional totals. How do I specify the range while omitting
the four cells in colum E that have the regional fiigures? I need to rank
the reps only and the celss that contain the regional figures throws the
ranking off. Right now I have the formula as =RANK(E2,E:E). This includes
cells that I would like to omit in the calculation. Can someone please help?
Desperate. Thanks!