Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default data range referrences

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:38:33 -0400, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:25:43 -0400, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:

No, the problem wasn't the lack of 2007. I tried from my VM, which has
2007,
and the web site couldn't find 2007. When I went ahead anyway, the
template
was not found.

Then I tried using IE (I was using FireFox) with or without 2007, same
result.

It is there, andI definitely get a different list at work than I do
here.Are you sure a virtualized installation gets "seen" correctly at the
MS site?

Neither my VMs nor my regular machine worked. I don't know why they can't
just post a link, like the rest of the world does.

- Jon

They segregate o2k7 and keep you from DLing "non-compliant" templates
for o2k3.

I can post it to a hosting site.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmzqznvomxa