Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] oldman@old.net is offline

Default Need to fit a trendline to a Negative Exponential set of data

Herbert,

Thanks once more.

A few more questions:

1- What happens when I get actual data beyond day 70? Every Tuesday
there is a blood test to measure Free Kappa Lite chains to see if the
treatment protocol is still working. This Friday we will get the real
value of Kappa for day 35.

2- What is the effect of additional data on the coefficients Ao, t1/2,
k and the offset b. I changed the value for day 35 to see what would
change and so far it only changed the value r4c7.

Paul

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:48:04 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:09:11 -0700 (PDT), Herbert Seidenberg
wrote:

Excel 2007
Inserted your data into my tables.
A second order rate equation with offset
still gives the best fit.
See Sheet2/Chart2.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kn4jey...06_12_09b.xlsx

I fooled with your axis formatting...