Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Craig4321 Craig4321 is offline

Default VLOOKUP format issues?

I am using the VLOOKUP function in Excel (office 2007) and it is not working
for me. I checked the forums and they had the usual things to check: remove
special characters, trim the data, format everything as TEXT, copy/paste
special all formulas to be values, etc. I have already tried these things
before looking for a solution. I was quite well versed on VLOOKUP for Office
2003 and never had any problems. This is the second time I've had problems
with 2007 and I do not know any other options to try.