Marc Bobrow

I got a solution to this problem from the Hyperion help desk. Turns out it
was a setting in the new install that was not correct. Thanks for the help
anyway!

"Marc Bobrow" wrote in message
Actually, it's Hyperion Enterpise. I don't see an option like this in
Enterprise, but perhaps that's because I don't have administrator rights.
I'll check with my administrator.

The problem doesn't show up on my old pc, which was Windows 2000 Pro,

using
Excel 2000 (same version of Hyperion Retrieve). I was hoping there was a
setting in my new XP machine (either somewhere in XP, or in Excel 2003)

that
would resolve this. There are still other users on my network running

Excel
2000, so I'd like to avoid a change to the system we are all sharing.

Does
this ring a bell for anyone?

Thanks,

Marc

"Ron Coderre" wrote in message
Hyperion is the company. I'm guessing you mean Essbase:

Try this from the main menu:
EssbaseOptionsGlobal
#Missing Label: Set to 0 (<-zero)

Does that help?