Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MikeA MikeA is offline

Default problems printing entire worksheet

I've changed nothing between print preview and printing. I do not have access
to another printer to try tho when i pront other worksheets they do not have
this same problem. Thanks......any other ideas??

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Are you changing anything between the preview and the print?

If you hit the print button on the preview screen, does it work ok?

I don't think excel knows the difference between previewing and printing, so I'm
gonna guess that it's a printer problem.

Can you change to a different printer to see if that helps?

If it does, then maybe getting a fresh printer driver (from the manufacturer's
site) may help.

MikeA wrote:

I have a worksheet that I am trying to print and when I do a print preview,
everything looks great. But when I print, only the first row prints. I've
cleared and reset the print area and there is no change. Any other ideas???

--

Dave Peterson