Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default What happened to my formatting?

Hi,

Do you mean you can't see it on the Formula bar or in the spreadsheet after
you press enter?

If you mean on the Formula bar - you never see it there even if you format
it there.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Eric" wrote:

In Excel 2003, I have a cell with text. I've applied character formatting to
a couple of words in the text. But when I hit Enter, it disappears.

When I now select the cell and hit F2 to edit it, I can see the formatting
that I applied. But then I then hit Enter, and it disappears again.

What's happening to my formatting? Why can't I see it?

Thanks.