Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] oldman@old.net is offline

Default Need to fit a trendline to a Negative Exponential set of data

Hi thanks for the response. I will display what data I have which are
the first five points for the last five weeks of data since the chemo
protocol changed.

Week Kappa freelites
0 8.58
1 5.80
2 2.04
3 1.42
4 1.28
5 1.15
6 1.05
7 .99
8 .89
9 .81
10 .78

This should be enough of a start. The normal range if the disease is
under control is .33 to 1.94. These drugs are not a cure but only a
means to keep things under control. This is the sixth treatment plan
she has tried since being diagnosed almost five years ago.

Again we really appreciate the help.

oldman

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 13:46:53 -0700, TheQuickBrownFox
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 13:25:56 -0700, wrote:

Though at this point there is not sufficient data to model this
situation I believe I am on the right track. I have never worked with
this capability it Excel so the reason for the post.

List a set of numbers for an axis. List more. List them all! :-)

Let me play with the data, then you can label them however you like.

Also if you see it (one of my solutions)the way you want it, you would
see the chart characteristics as well,and be able to use it in the
future..