Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default Number of total calculation functions

"appsinoffice2003" wrote:
I hear Quattro Pro X4 (by Corel) has more than 500.

What use is the number of functions if you use only a dozen or so?
Rhetorical.

I'm trying to decide, should I wait for Office 2010 to be released

Sure, if you want to be the first on your block to discover all the defects.
Personally, I make it a point to stay one or two revisions behind Microsoft.
I will try to live with Office 2003 for as long as possible. I don't like
the ribbon concept, from what I've read about it. The Office 2007 team
consciously did not put in a "classic" mode.