Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shirls2009 Shirls2009 is offline

Default Problem with printing saved Excel spreadsheets in Excel 7

No there is no message. The printer (HP Deskjet D1560) makes noises like it's
about to print and then nothing happens. I updated all drivers for the
printer. I tried creating a document in Excel 7 and it worked fine. But it
won't print the saved excel doc. It will print Word saved docs though. There
is nothing in the print queue. If you can think what to do about this I would
be most grateful.
--
Shirls

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

When they won't print do you get any type of message?

If so, post here.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:09:01 -0700, Shirls2009
wrote:

I have recently got MS Office 7 and copied many of my old spreadsheets into
my new laptop instead of starting from scratch. However I find that they
won't print. Will I really have to reconstruct all my templates?