Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet?

Google for "protect designated excel cells"

Results 1 - 10 of about 17,600 for protect designated excel cells. (0.24
seconds)

Yahoo for same:
1 - 10 of 149,000 for protect designated excel cells (About) - 0.32 s

Bing for same:
1-10 of 174,000 results

That should at least be a starting point.

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote:

How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet?

This is part of the syllabus for ECDL Advanced EXCEL.

How do I do it?

Have checked MS website and mu own Help files and have drawn a blank.