Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
staplers staplers is offline

Default modified amortization schedule for open ended loan with EOM LPP ch

I can fill cells of a column with all 26 recurring biweekly Mondays (for
instance) in the year. I can fill cells of a column with all 12 EOMONTHs in
the year. But I cannot do both at once. How can I create a column that
lists selected biweekly days/dates including EOMONTH for all 12 months? 10
months would have two biweekly days/dates plus one EOMONTH (3 dates) and two
months would have three biweekly days/dates plus one EOMONTH (4 dates). This
is for an Open Ended loan I am trying to track with an amortization plan
where I make 26 payments per year, every other Monday, and a Loan Protection
Plan charge is added to my loan the last day of every month (No, I don't like
being forced to pay interest on the extra loan amount, but I cannot pre-pay
it monthly.) I want a €śglobal€ť formula using defined ranges, not one that
sequences from the previous/last cell to test and fill the next/succeeding
cell. However, anything is welcome.
--
staplers