Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Muz[_2_] Muz[_2_] is offline

Default Horizontal formulas?

Melissa

Assuming I have understood you correctly, you do it exactly the same
way.

So for example, to sum a list of numbers going horizontally in columns
A to F, row 1, and put the result in G1, then in G1 type =sum(A1:F1)

For doing things horizontally the letters change rather than the
numbers, as they do if you are calculating vertically.

Regards

Murray

On Jun 13, 10:53*am, Melissa in Salem wrote:
I know how to create formulas for calculations as long as the numbers
are stacked vertically, like adding top to bottom.

How do make formulas that go across the page horizontally? *Is that
possible? *I am sure it is but I am stumped.