Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RichLive RichLive is offline

Default change cell colour according to date.....

Hello I would be very grateful if anyone could help pont me in the right
direction with a formula to do the following:
I have a date in field D9 and I need field I9 fill colour to change to
orange if todays date is greater than 20 days after the date in D9 and then
turn red if todays date is greater than 28 days after the date in D9 I hope
this makes sense, I am not to hot at excel at the moment but am trying to
learn

Many Thanks

Rich