Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gplant gplant is offline

Default hit enter in any column and go to next row in first column

I want a macro so that when I hit {enter} the curser goes to the next row in
the first column.

I am not interested in doing this for the hole workbook, just one sheet.

I know about "tab tab tab enter", but sometimes I use arrows to move between
columns.

I fill in columns from B to AZ, but sometimes not all of them. I need to be
able to hit enter in column D or column Z or any column and have the curser
go to column A in the next row.

Protecting cells will not work ({enter} only goes to the next unprotected
cell in the same column).

Thank You!