Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
8Gent'M' 8Gent'M' is offline

Default insert a checkmark

It would save me loads of time to be able to insert a check mark or other
symbol of my choosing into my Excel based calendar from a tool bar icon
instead of going thru the process of InsertSymbolselectinsertclose.
A simple icon that inserts my chosen symbol in the beginning of a cell to
mark that I have done that task.......Is this possible now or can I suggest
it?
Thanks for your time!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.