Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
puting_uwak[_2_] puting_uwak[_2_] is offline

Default Formula Help Needed

Thank you all so much for your replies!

ytayta555, sorry but your formula does not work for me. I need I31 to
return "no." if H31=1, "nos." if H311.

Roger and David, H31 actually contains a formula:
=IF(ISNUMBER(G31),G31*$C$3,"")

So I guess the space you are referring to is the "". Sorry for not
mentioning this, I thought this part wasn't the one screwing up. So how do I
make H31 return a blank cell either if G31 contains text or G31 is blank?

David, thanks for simplifying my formula. I'm new at this so I guess I must
be using the "long cut" method. Didn't know about the < until you pointed
it out. :)