Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Match multiple values

OK. I have looked at this some more and it appears that the only data that
comes from the net is in the yellow section (cols d:h). Is it always the
SAME url? Then, it appears that YOU create the formulas that are causing the
problems. I think you need a macro to massage your data to get rid of the
blank rows and then have the macro create your formulas and your sumproduct
formulas will work. If you can't do this then you need to have custom
programming. All of this CAN be done with ONE mouse click. Contact me
privately, if desired.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"willemeulen" wrote in message

Don,

Jerrr:nuts, you're making up some serious formula's/programming for my
skills. Is it possible to modify the web query or am I stuck with how it
comes in. If so it means I have to run a macro or similar (like you
suggest) to keep things automated, my data are always freshly imported
when I open the file. Let try what doctor "Guillett" prescribed and see
where I get stuck.

Thanks,

willemeulen

Blink1 *Willem van der Meulen* BSc Soil & Water Eng (Netherlands)
willemeulen's Profile:
http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=285
View this thread:
http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=105263