Tommy

Default enter data in cell which will start macro to move data to sheet2

I have two sheets, one sheet has name, score, handicap, net score. I have a
macro that I run after I enter the new score and it updates sheet2. I would
like to enter data on sheet1 and it auto update on sheet2. The column's are
a, b, c, d.
I update column b. When it updates it needs to take column (a) name, and
column (b) score and update it on sheet2, with the lowest score first. Again
I have a macro that I start and update after I've finished entering the
scores, just looking for a quicker way to do this.

Thank You