Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting

The cell will either have a value or a formula. Perhaps you can explain to
us what you have in your cell, and thus what you are trying to do.
--
David Biddulph

"lightbulb" wrote in message
Is there a way to set conditional formatting so that if a cell is
multiplied
by another specified cell it formats as I set it to?

For example, I want the formatting I select (pink coloration) to apply if
the cell is multiplied by cell D46, I want it to be another color if
multiplied by D48, and another color if multiplied by D50.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!