Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Which 'event' to run pivot chart formatting code on file open?

I don't know why workbook_open doesn't work. You could use
Application.OnTime to run your code a short time (like 2 sec) after the
workbook opens.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"David" wrote in message
Greetings
I have code to change my pivot chart type to a mix of line and column
also to refomat colours
I need to run the code so that the user sees the changes when the file is
opened Ive tried the 'workbook open' event and the chart activate event
but
noy joy so far.
(Once the file is open, manualy triggering the code works perfectly)
Any ideas?
Thanks