Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
fgwiii[_2_] fgwiii[_2_] is offline

Default Using Multiple Criteria to filter for multiple users

Earlier in the week someone was kind enough to provide me with the following
code that allowed me to search for different numbers in a column and provide
me with a answer of True or False.

While that was extreme helpful, I was wondering if it is possible to search
and depending on the values, return a person's name as shown below.

=OR(D2=27028,D2=27076,D2=27286) Tim's
=OR(D2=27310,D2=27312) Bobby's
=OR(D2=27670,D2=28088,D2=28094) Alex
=OR(D2=28291,D2=28386,D2=28488,D2=28630) Sally's

Thank you for your assistance. Your help is Greatly Appreciated!!