Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff in GA Jeff in GA is offline

Default Some charts won't copy properly from Excel 2007

Jon, you raise a good point, but that is not the situation here.

I should have explained that these charts *were* created in Excel 2007, but
they won't paste properly into other apps. (Most of the charts will paste
properly, one never does, and one sometimes does.) Instead, I have to open
the file in Excel 2003 to copy and paste. Any ideas?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Some (not all) charts and other objects created in Excel 2003 will behave
strangely when their parent workbook is opened in Excel 2007.