Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default The Ribbon....

"you guys" on these newsgroups are not Microsoft employees and have no
control over the developers of Excel.

But you have a multitude of users who share your sentiments about "the
Ribbon" so don't head off to the orphanage just yet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:28:01 -0700, Senior Excel Monkey <Senior Excel
wrote:

The recession is caused by the loss of productivity caused by having to adapt
to the Ribbon. The mixture of text and icons hurts my brain. There's too much
info, too much color, not enough contrast of text from background. UGH. You
guys give me a headache everytime I make a spreadsheet. Thanks Microsoft.