Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Colts41 Colts41 is offline

Default One workbook with 62 worksheets

I have an old Excel workbook that might have started out as a Lotus 123
workbook. The original creator of the workbook is long gone and forgotten.
My problem is that whenever the workbook is opened the taskbar at the bottom
creates a separate entry for each of the 62 worksheets. When I have other
workbooks open, it's a pain navigating through all the entries to find the
other workbooks. I am currently using Office 2007, but this problem occurred
in all earlier versions as well. Do I have an Excel problem or a Windows
(taskbar) problem? Is there a way to stop this and just display the workbook
and not all the worksheets?

Thanks to all those who contribute answers/solutions to this site. I've
learned a lot in my visits here.