Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Help with rest of forumla - Delete rows based on criteria

A formula can't be used to delete a row, so you would need a macro to
do that.

An alternative approach (manually) is to apply a filter to the salary
column and select 0. Then you can highlight the visible cells and Edit
| Delete Row, then select All from the filter pull-down.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jun 10, 5:40*pm, Mariann wrote:
I am extracting information from a named range of information from one sheet
to another based on matching sets of data. *That is working great but I'm
wondering if there is a formula that will expand this to delete rows when the
salary is returned as 0.00. *Here is what I have so far:

=SUMIF(SSNLLS,SSNLLBL,salary)
(if the social on one sheet matches social on the other, return the salary
information)

Does anyone know of an easy formula to add to this or would I have to write
a macro to delete those rows that return 0.00?

Thanks so much!
Mariann