Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Help with rest of forumla - Delete rows based on criteria

Formula cannot delete a cell. You will have to write a macro.
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Mariann" wrote:

I am extracting information from a named range of information from one sheet
to another based on matching sets of data. That is working great but I'm
wondering if there is a formula that will expand this to delete rows when the
salary is returned as 0.00. Here is what I have so far:

=SUMIF(SSNLLS,SSNLLBL,salary)
(if the social on one sheet matches social on the other, return the salary
information)

Does anyone know of an easy formula to add to this or would I have to write
a macro to delete those rows that return 0.00?

Thanks so much!
Mariann