Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill[_5_] Bill[_5_] is offline

Default Problem with Converting an Excel doc to PDF

"FDA Operations" wrote:

I have recently upgraded to SP2 of Office 2007 where the "save as" PDF option
is now included. OS system is XP Professional
Prior to this I was able to convert docs to PDF without any problems.
When I now convert a document to PDF , the images that I have inserted into
the documents no longer stay in the same place , "they seem to move around" .
When looking at the Print Preview of the doc, its is perfect , but when
looking at the result after saving as PDF or Publishing to PDF then the
images are not positioned correctly .

Any suggestions on how to sort out this problem / irritation
--
Stingray