Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Thom[_2_] Thom[_2_] is offline

Default unresponsive Excel 2007 sp2 - Charts w/ 2 ordinates

Boris, I wish I had a fix available for you, but I am also
unfortunately experiencing the same problem. I work for a water
company and practically all of our graphs have become useless with the
SP2 installation. Much of the graphing I do requires two vertical and
sometimes two horizontal axes as well. I originally thought that I was
having problems because I still saved our files in the .xls format. I
have tried, over the last three days, to recreate the graphs from
scratch in the .xlsx format. From there I either get to a point were I
am unable to proceed and the program crashes, or I save and close the
document but it will not reopen. I have also tried several computers
running SP2 and SP1. SP2 is the only one experiencing any problems.

I also was hoping that SP2 would be able to fix problems still
dangling around from the initial setup of Excel 2007, maybe they'll
come out with a hotfix for their service pack. Or then again, maybe
I'm a little too hopeful.

Good luck to us all, Thom