Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
sri sri is offline

Default Chart with VB programming?

Hello,

I have a stacked chart with 4 different types of metrics on the Y axis and
the timeline on X axis. I simplified this by breaking this up into 4
different charts.

Alternately, I would like to have a single graph where the timeline remains
unchanged. I then would have 2 dropdown boxes, the first one should help in
choosing which metric I would like to show and the second dropdown should
help if I would like to show the metric in actual numbers or as a percentage.

Is there way I can achieve this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sri.