Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jd jd is offline

Default enter page number in body of worksheet

I want to know the page number of every row (I only have one page wide).
Essentially, in cell A1, I would like to put what page number cell A1 would
be on. In Cell A2, I would like to put what page number cell A2 is on, etc.

Does that make sense?

Thank you!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Generally page numbers and header/footer information is placed in the
header/footer.

Please clarify where in the "body" of the sheet you want this displayed?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:54:01 -0700, JD wrote:

Hi. I am trying to accomplish this as well. Did you ever find a way to
enter the page number in the body of a worksheet?

Thank you!!

"menduck" wrote:

I am looking to enter page number and other header/footer information into
the body of a worksheet