Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vic Vic is offline

Default Summary based on highlighted cells

I have asked this before, but got no answer - just more questions. I have
modified my request.

I need to create a macro to add the following numbers in cell A based on
highlighted cells in that row:
Add 17 in cell A if cell G is highlighted
Add 10 in cell A for each cell from H thru P that is highlighted
Add 1 in cell A for each cell from Q thru AA that is highlighted
Add 11 in cell A if cell AB is highlighted
Add 1 in cell A for each cell from AC thru AE that is highlighted

I need to do this for every row of my spreadsheet. By highlight I mean any
color except for white (no color). This macro should be executed by me
whenever all updates are in and I need totals.

Thank you.