Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SSharp SSharp is offline

Default how can I calculate cells containing words yes or no

Brian, I have 3 columns A is all the yes's B is all the No's and C is the
person's names. I would like to put a formula in columb A & B to count the
yes's and no's. Hope i explained that one right :0) thanks for helping

"Brian N" wrote:

I have 3 cells, containing either yes or no. I want to calculation where sum
of cells is no, no, yes (answer is No), or yes, yes yes (answer is yes)
essentially where answers are all yes then the returned sum is Yes and where
the 3 cells are either no or less then 3 yes then the answer would be no.