Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Scroll and zoom using a Microsoft IntelliMouse

OK, this time it's really for you.

The posted answer was correct.
1) Click the Office Button (yes, the round button at the upper left corner
of the entire Excel window - has 4 open squares in it of different
sizes/colors).
2) A window opens attached to the Office button, and down near the lower
right corner is a rectangular button labeled [Excel Options] - click it.
3) The Excel Options window opens and in the left hand pane are several
option groups listed - the 5th one down is "Advanced", click it.
4) Now in the right hand pane you'll see groups of advanced options listed
and the very first group is named EDITING OPTIONS.
5) The "Zoom on roll with IntelliMouse" is the 8th item down in the
left-hand most line of checkboxes.

Let us know if you have any trouble finding this, and if you do, just where
the trouble comes into play.

"Hacker42" wrote:

I have attempted to use this answer, but I am unable to find the zoom on roll
command . here is the answer that was posted:
"I think i have the solution for you! Open Excel 2007 click the office
button(the circle button in the top left corner) Click on Excell Options
Then Advanced on the left side Then you can check the <Zoom on roll with
IntelliMouse"
Any help would be appreciated.