Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Link a button to a specific format

Opps! you talk about 'face' so is the icon. The machine I am using has only
XL2007 but I believe in XL2003 you can open the Font menu item, go the
Styles and change the Accounting and/or Currency style
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
MVP Excel

"Pegasus [MVP]" wrote in message
On my Excel 2003 I can use the Euro (?) button to format the current
selection in Euro format. I now wish to replace the Euro currency symbol
with my own symbol, i.e. "Fr.* ". How can I link the Euro button to this
format? There is no need to change the face of the button itself - I'm
happy to leave it as the ? button.