Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Name Range Help

Hi,

Regarding the dynamic range name - most likely there are blank cells in the
range E1:E129. COUNTA is only counting cells with data.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Chris" wrote:

I am using Data Validation with a ComboBox from Toolbox. the problem I am
having is that my list in the combobox will only scroll 121 rows and not the
complete list. Also my named range when I click on it does not include the
last 5 rows. Below is the formula I am using

=OFFSET(Lists!$E$2,0,0,COUNTA(Lists!$E:$E),1)

It is only covering R2-R125 my list is through R129 and I need to add to it,
any help would be great.Thanks.
--
Chris