Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kmkrejsa kmkrejsa is offline

Default structured references with externally linked excel tables

I have a table that is connected to a sharepoint website that I would like to
be able to reference throughout the rest of my workbook, and have all of the
other data update when I refresh the original table.
Currently, whenever I refresh the table all of the other references shift
down to the blank cells below the original data table.
I have tried using hlookup, vlookup, hlookup, index, and other reference
formulas in conjunction with many other formulas to try and have the other
data update with the original data, but it doesn't seem to work.