Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff in GA Jeff in GA is offline

Default Some charts won't copy properly from Excel 2007

For several years I've been copying charts from Excel 2003 to paste in other
programs. In one of my Excel 2007 spreadsheet there are two charts that, when
copied, either will not paste at all, or will not paste in its entirety.
(Other charts in the same spreadsheet can be copied and pasted without
problems.)

These charts will not paste at all into Word, and they will not paste in
their entirety into CorelDraw. (However, copying and pasting them from Excel
2003 works fine.) Is anything known about this problem in Excel 2007?