Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Scroll and zoom using a Microsoft IntelliMouse

It could be done with a worksheet macro or even conditional formatting. In
either case you need someplace to put the name to be highlighted. Although,
with a macro we could do away with that requirement by asking the user for
the name to be highlighted as part of the macro.

What do you prefer to do? Got a cell available on the sheet to put the name?

"Hacker42" wrote:

I have attempted to use this answer, but I am unable to find the zoom on roll
command . here is the answer that was posted:
"I think i have the solution for you! Open Excel 2007 click the office
button(the circle button in the top left corner) Click on Excell Options
Then Advanced on the left side Then you can check the <Zoom on roll with
IntelliMouse"
Any help would be appreciated.