Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Join workbooks

Hi,
Select 1st worksheet copy and paste it in your summary sheet starting cell A1
Select 2nd copy, go to summary cell A1, paste special,under operation select
Add, do the same with sheet 3

If this helps please click yes, thanks

"ruby" wrote:

Is it possible to join workbooks?

I have 3 employees that are using one sheet for each event that they budget
for. Each employee has a different workbook because they have so many
events. Within each employees workbook I have used sheet one to total all
the following sheets to the appropriate budget line. So know I have 3
workbooks with sheet 1 that need to be added togeather to total the budget
for the whole department.